Have you heard about Boston's brand-new tech block party? This Thursday (10/3) from 4:00-9:00 PM, TechJam brings together hot tech companies, entrepreneurs, students, academic institutions, venture capitalists, business developers, designers, executives and service providers. Gathering in the innovation district, for a big party, this event will showcase why the city is a leader in innovation.
1. Fun! TechJam will be loaded with fun activities, games, music and food! Haven’t you always wanted to check out Giant Jenga or get be the cover model on your favorite magazine? Plus, lots of giveaways and prizes!
2. Networking. With 1500 people expected, you will have a ton of opportunity to meet new people. Do you need to hire? Are you looking for a new customer? They will all be there!!!
3. Discover Innovation. Some of Boston’s most innovative companies will be showing off what they do. See some of the great stuff being created right in our own backyard.
4. Support Local Business and Talent. TechJam is embracing more than just the Tech business community! The event will feature local artists, musicians, and food trucks. Here's a fun fact--- at least one member of every band is involved in the technology industry.
5. Come Meet Talent Retriever! Be sure to stop by our tent to say hi, get your customized photo with your friends and pick up a really cool gift!
To learn more about Boston TechJam, check it out: http://bostontechjam.com/