Talent Retriever is partnering with Mass TLC for the Annual Growth Conference on Friday, October 26 at Bentley University. The Growth Conference is Boston’s biggest forum for discussing strategies on scaling and growing your business and we cannot wait to be part of the all-day conference that will feature over 30 speakers from Boston’s fastest growing companies. These top-line executives have seen it all first-hand when it comes to the growth of their company they will share their experiences and what they have learned in order to guide you with strategies, tools and tactics to take back to your company.
When it comes to knowing what it takes to help high growth organization grow and scale effectively Talent Retriever has been the premier resource for those with aggressive hiring goals for a decade and a half. Be sure to stop by our table at the Growth Conference to say hello – and let’s start a discussion your hiring goals for Q4!
#Growth18 Speaker Agenda
Click here for registration details
Maneuvering through the Seasons of Growth
When you’re trying to grow and scale a technology company, you need alignment, strategy, and a great product that solves business problems. Growth is not a one and done endeavor. It’s a continuous push. For leaders, the challenge often lies in maneuvering through the seasons of growth – things like funding rounds, market dynamics, and increased market share. What happens when you meet or exceed those aggressive growth goals? What’s next?
In this keynote, Force Management Managing Partner John Kaplan will run through how technology executives lead through seasons of growth.
- How does your focus on buyers change from startup to foundation to expansion stage?
- Sure you need more people as you grow, but how do you ensure they’re the right people?
- What do you need from your reps and leaders as you maneuver through growth stages?
How Did They Do It? Lessons from the Experts
- Brian Ahern, Chairman and CEO, Threat Stack
- Alison Elworthy, VP of Customer Success, HubSpot
- Kara Gilbert, Chief People Officer, Turbonomic
- Mike McGuinness, SVP of Sales, Veracode
A. Establishing the Gold Standard for Customer Success
- Steve Reny, COO, Acquia (moderator)
- Mike Connolly, VP of Sales and Dealer Relations, CarGurus
- Mike Gutner, VP of Restaurant Success, Toast
- Jean Lethuillier, Director of Customer Success, Cybereason
B. A Customer Experience Turnaround: 5 (Painful) Lessons Learned
- Juan Gonzalez, VP of Customer Success, Ipswitch
- Jeanne Hopkins, CMO, Lola
C. Your Product is Never Going to be Ready / Lessons learned from Over 15 Product Launches
- Karen Rubin, VP of Growth, OwlLabs
Lunchtime Keynote: Expanding the Economics of Sales/Marketing/Product Alignment
John Neeson, Co-founder and Managing Director, SiriusDecisions
• Revisit the quantifiable benefits of tightly aligning an organization’s revenue-engine functions
• Introduce an expanded set of leading indicators based on the experiences of organizations that have (and have not) driven alignment
• Understand evolving areas of interlock for both small and large companies and how alignment can lead to accelerated growth.
• Discuss practical steps to achieve alignment.
A. Activating your Customers’ Voice to be Your Best Marketing Asset
- Jeff Ernst, Founding Partner, SlapFive
- Kate Cohen, Senior Product Marketing Manager, Carbon Black
- Colleen Reidy, Senior Manager, Customer Advocacy and Engagement, Progress
- Vinda Souza, VP of Marketing Communications, Bullhorn
B. Operationalizing ABM in the Real World
- Christine Farrier, Director, Field and Channel Marketing, Demandbase
- Katie Staveley, VP of Marketing, Mautic
- Courtney Austermehle, Head Global Demand Generation Marketing, Crimson Hexagon
- Rachel Nislick, Senior Director, Digital Marketing, Mimecast
C. Sustainable Sales Enablement: Engaging Sales Team to Continually Improve
- Mark Collins, Business Development Director, Qstream
- Judy Sunblade, Director of Sales Training & Enablement, Monotype
- Eva Krauss, Vice President Sales Effectiveness, Pegasystems
-Jill DelGrosso, Sr. Director of Global Field Effectiveness, Zuora
A. Leveraging Customer Marketing to Drive Growth & Outcomes
- David Coates, Director of Marketing, Global Accounts, IronMountain
- Shannan Hanson, Director of Customer Success, Cloud Security, Cisco
- Yvette Tardiff, Senior Customer Programs Manager, Customer Marketing, Riverbed Technology
- Heather Widman, Head of Product and Customer Marketing, Wordstream
B. Stop Flying Blind: Become Your Company’s Next Win/Loss Program Ninja!
- Ryan Sorley, Founder, DoubleCheck Research (moderator)
- Rob Bois, Sr. Director of Product Marketing, Fuze
- Deb Richards, VP of Global Sales Operations, TraceLink
- Robin Saitz, CMO, Avecto
C. Setting OKRs to Align and Grow in the Year Ahead
- Zorian Rotenberg, CEO, Atiim Software